sexta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2013

LOVE AND FANTASY



LOVE AND FANTASY


Wounded by the arrows of this love,
Never let you have a hope
Living without remorse, so ardently,
Luck hiding in memory.
Always resist the pain, poor partner,
While my destination more nefarious,
Knowing that I will bring a lifetime,
The eyes and your arms, always loving...
Sorry these my verses daring,
Not fit more words to say.
Loves it were unsuccessful,
Returns and all being mistreated.
But I have a sure guide
Too much love, however, is fantasy...

RITA DE CASSIA TIRADENTES REIS

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I've been surfing online greater than three hours these days, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful worth sufficient for me.
In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content
as you probably did, the net shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.



Also visit my blog - new cellulite treatment