quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

THIS DREAM



THIS DREAM.


I no longer believe would fit
In this dream plots, immense love
And when I imagine the draw
The other way around does not make up for
As much as I could walk
Generating this time bold and tense.
The step even when hard and tense
Taking believe how much remains
Leaving apart the walk,
Bringing a dream to look at this huge
My mistake a hit; alone, make up for
And I see clouds in the sky draw.
The love that could still draw
Although my time is tight
Been able to live in peace than make up for the
And in this new world believe
Sailing on a sea more vast and sublime
Daring to walk this charm.
In the midst of storms walk
And a new day in peace, now draw
Bringing this scenario now immense
Leaving behind the world tense
And in this new world believe
While I make up for with tenderness.
The illusion as well make up for
Tired of walking even up
After each step believe
And always draw new plot
And although proceed always tense
The world I guess, now immense.
The dream appears more massive
And it sometimes make up for each decoy
And I know the same tense as outside
And when you let go
A finer time to draw
And believe it firmly.
Could believe the immense love
A world where I make up draw
Knowing walking difficult, tense...


RITA DE CASSIA TIRADENTES LOURES

Nenhum comentário: